I tweet as @adamhotep , mostly about security.
Anything I post anywhere online, except on property of my employer or when explicitly noted, represents only myself.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 This signature links my PGP key to https://stackexchange.com/users/674651/adam-katz My key & other links: https://keybase.io/khopesh -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iEYEARECAAYFAlUXm2oACgkQjroVuvStkpL62wCg0pf/oMvm 1+coA6EFInuehkBuTRcAn2mtY5hnKQpHOfqwRP6LvjH3XtOp =ESe3 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- Stack Overflow 9.5k 9.5k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.8k 2.8k 1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 775 775 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 665 665 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 What are ssh-keygen best practices?
- 63 Password rules: Should I disallow "leetspeak" dictionary passwords like XKCD's Tr0ub4dor&3
- 60 Using getopts to process long and short command line options
- 45 What's the difference between id_rsa.pub and id_dsa.pub?
- 40 How to prove my Gmail has been hacked?
- 38 How to suspend and bring a background process to foreground
- 37 Is there a way to configure vimdiff to ignore ALL whitespaces?
- View more network posts →