- Home Improvement 778 778 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Woodworking 608 608 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 229 229 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 213 213 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 200 200 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 Is there any value in protecting both rack power feeds with their own UPS?
- 12 Multi-unit pottery kiln - how hot can it go?
- 11 Do rip saws still have a place in the wood shop?
- 10 Are there any restrictions on using crimped connections to electrical devices (receptacles, switches)?
- 9 It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication'
- 8 Is it drastically more work to sand down barn wood instead of planing?
- 8 How to keep a hole saw together?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 11 '17