Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Member for 7 years, 4 months
I'm the Principal Consultant of Ignia in the Cloud & Infrastructure team based in Melbourne with a heavy focus on cloud infrastructure, architecture and the Microsoft cloud stack. I'm also a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) in Azure, an award given to exceptional, independent community leaders who share their passion, technical expertise, and real-world knowledge of Microsoft products with others. I have more than 14 years designing and implementing solutions to provide scalable and resilient services, automated (cost-effective) operational infrastructure, performance and data protection for highly available systems.
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 166 166 44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 101 101 11 bronze badge
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 Azure powershell Select-AzureSubscription - error: the subscription name doesn't exist
- 42 Site-to-site VPN vs point-to-site VPN
- 21 nginx as cache proxy not caching anything
- 16 Npm SELF_SIGNED_CERT_IN_CHAIN on Azure
- 11 Is it useless to setup Azure VM "Availability Set" without setting up "Load Balancing"?
- 11 Converting an existing Azure VM to a Reserved Instance
- 10 Can you do in-place updating/upgrading of Azure VM Operating System?
- View more network posts →