I'm a software engineer working in finance. In my past lives, I've been a, GNOME developer, a radical anarchist, web developer, sysadmin, network engineer, and director.
Top network posts
- 18 Object-orientation in C
- 15 Should network hardware be set to "autonegotiate" speeds or fixed speeds?
- 9 Custom protocol in linux?
- 9 Can drilling for geothermal energy trigger a major earthquake?
- 7 RAID 6 vs RAID 10? Which would you choose
- 5 Significant new inventions in computing since 1980
- 5 How to integrate RADIUS with Kerberos?
- View more network posts →