Still trying to figure out what I'm going to be when I grow up.
I am an employee of the State of New York. Professional opinions or positions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily represent the State's position, strategy or opinion.
Member for 11 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 31 '12 at 17:36
- Personal Finance & Money 29.9k 29.9k 4848 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Server Fault 18.7k 18.7k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- History 905 905 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 882 882 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Information Security 383 383 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1101 How to determine if a bash variable is empty?
- 57 How can a credit card company make any money off me? I have a no-fee card and pay my balance on time
- 45 If accepting more than $10K in cash for a used boat, should I worry about counterfeiting?
- 33 Strategies for putting away money for a child's future (college, etc.)?
- 29 Options for dummies. Can you explain how puts & calls work, simply?
- 28 Do I even need credit cards?
- 28 "One should save about 15% of their income for retirement." What assumptions are implicit in that statement?
- View more network posts →