If I made a contribution that helped you, please consider Flattr logo http://api.flattr.com/button/flattr-badge-small.png leaving a tip via Flattr.
I maintain the open source Maid project: Be lazy. Let Maid clean up after you, based on rules you define.
It's easy to install on a Mac or Linux. See instructions at http://rubygems.org/gems/maid
I maintain an open source Chrome extension to help you keep tabs on info you want to monitor. Great for a TV or other external display. Install it from the Chrome Web Store.
- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 1111 gold badges6060 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Super User 3.5k 3.5k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 526 526 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 480 480 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 171 171 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 204 What is a SSH key fingerprint and how is it generated?
- 57 Embedding images inside a GitHub wiki (gollum) repository?
- 45 How do I do multiple assignment in MATLAB?
- 40 Constants in MATLAB
- 38 How can I tell what version of OS X I'm on from the command line?
- 29 How can I remove silence from an MP3 programmatically?
- 20 vi input mode in command line Matlab?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 12 '12