As a junior IT Architect, I span the boundaries between IT Operations and INFOSEC for a Fortune-rated financial-services firm, providing solutions to operationalize INFOSEC policy and assurance, and providing consulting services and operational experience to internal customers (such as application teams). My background includes
- networking (and especially NMS/TMN)
- UNIX & Linux systems administration
- Crypto (especially SSL, with some IPSec and some at-rest file protection)
I am excited to make forays into identity management and DevOps, as these will provide significant disruptive changes that can fundamentally change how we do IT.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 29 '14 at 12:11
Top network posts
- 49 Techniques to make a login page safe without using SSL
- 26 I was caught cheating on an exam, how can I minimize the damage?
- 17 Shared access to iSCSI target
- 14 How to comfortably interact with famous professors?
- 8 Forward the root domain to the www subdomain using DNS records
- 8 What real world benefits does PGP have over sending email with SSL/TLS such as with HTTPS?
- 7 Why there are no different classes of network in IPv6?
- View more network posts →