- Information Security 8.5k 8.5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 531 531 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 462 462 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 344 344 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 246 246 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 How do universities and schools securely sync passwords between multiple services?
- 69 Security risks of fetching user-supplied URLs
- 67 Why are stored procedures and prepared statements the preferred modern methods for preventing SQL Injection over mysql real escape string() function
- 42 What could an "<img src=" XSS do?
- 42 What's the difference between end-to-end and regular TLS encryption?
- 31 Eduroam requires installation of a CA Certificate - can they decrypt TLS traffic?
- 28 Why has Ubuntu 18.04 moved back to insecure Xorg?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 5 '18