With 12 years of experience as a software, build and operations engineer, I have worked in a cross-section of industries including emergency services and the cinema industry. Some roles involved developing software that was shipped to customers, while others involved delivery to internal development teams.
In everything I do I strive to create excellence so that people can spend their limited time, attention and energy on things they actually care about.
- Able to work through complex scenarios to propose potential solutions, as well work to provide high quality implementations.
- Passionate about technology and using it to simplify and improve life for the users.
- Deep technical knowledge of domains like the .NET framework and runtime, CI/CD systems, and various development workflows.
- Strong analytical skills and able find the root cause or causes of problems that are hard to detect and diagnose.
- A people-focused leadership style that includes technical mentoring, facilitating collaboration, and generating space for individual growth.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Dutch. Conversational spoken German.
Top network posts
- 42 How should I use Nuget for internal enterprise development?
- 13 Make TeamCity pull down all git branches
- 13 What change in Powershell 5 changes meaning of block curly brackets
- 10 How to remotely detect windows has completed patch configuration after reboot
- 7 Jenkins/Hudson - How to run multiple jobs in parallel more than 1 level deep?
- 7 How to delete a post-build action in Jenkins?
- 7 How to persist MEF import and export information to disk
- View more network posts →