David's dayjob consists of working as a consultant for an IT company in Geneva. After dark he works on his main interests, which include home and building automation.
- Stack Overflow 32k 32k 3030 gold badges8787 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 987 987 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Server Fault 879 879 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 731 731 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 624 How do I parse command line arguments in Java?
- 417 How to access the last value in a vector?
- 279 How to define an enumerated type (enum) in C?
- 188 How to generate sample XML documents from their DTD or XSD?
- 82 Why/when should I prefer MATLAB over Octave?
- 79 History of changes to a particular line of code in Subversion
- 75 In Java critical sections, what should I synchronize on?
- View more network posts →