Steven C. Howell
As a PhD physicist, I am a a versatile, proven, science based, data driven problem solver. In my day-to-day work, I build, adapt, and implement novel tools and strategies to solve complex data-driven problems. I have studied the structure of biological molecules using advanced experimental and computational methods. I designed and developed a Markov chain Monte Carlo algorithm for simulating B-DNA structure which was featured on the cover of the Journal of Computational Chemistry. Additionally, in the past 5 years I have communicated the results from complex scientific studies in 8 published peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Stack Overflow 8.5k 8.5k 99 gold badges5252 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 860 860 11 gold badge88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Server Fault 491 491 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 427 427 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 152 Conda environments not showing up in Jupyter Notebook
- 97 How do I select which GPU to run a job on?
- 61 How do I remap a key in macOS Sierra, e.g., Right Alt to Right Control?
- 56 How do I select which GPU to run a job on?
- 55 How do I remap a key in macOS Sierra, e.g., Right Alt to Right Control?
- 54 Copy upper triangle to lower triangle in a python matrix
- 52 Can I access python variables within a `%%bash` or `%%script` ipython notebook cell?
- View more network posts →