DNS hacker, Ruby and Ruby on Rails enthusiast, and general geek.
- Server Fault 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 495 495 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 484 484 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 245 245 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 131 131 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 Why not block ICMP?
- 22 Create screen and run command without attaching
- 15 Is Round-Robin DNS "good enough" for load balancing static content?
- 13 Is there a reason to use internal DNS over 18.104.22.168?
- 13 What does that 2 Mbit/s exactly mean for an ADSL?
- 12 Keyboard shortcut to jump between tabs on OS X Terminal
- 10 Are IP addresses "trivial to forge"?
- View more network posts →