I am using Windows NT since Vs3.1 in 1994 and IIS since 1.0 in 1996. So I have a bit experience with these systems and still use mostly Microsoft technologies.
IIS Troubleshooting tools:
- Process Monitor - Finding out about failing file access
- Test-WebSite - PowerShell scripts for testing an IIS web site and suggesting fixes
When I make money it is usually as a .NET developer.
- Travel 24k 24k 66 gold badges8383 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Server Fault 11.9k 11.9k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Super User 11.1k 11.1k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.6k 8.6k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 453 453 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 160 Why are there no odd Windows process IDs?
- 108 IIS: How to serve a file without extension?
- 97 applicationhost.config file path in IIS 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 and IIS 10?
- 72 How do I access MTP devices on the command line in Windows?
- 61 How do you set PowerShell's default directory?
- 55 Can you bring an empty water bottle with you on the plane?
- 53 How can I create a symbolic link on Windows 10?
- View more network posts →