I am using Windows NT since Vs3.1 in 1994 and IIS since 1.0 in 1996. So I have a bit experience with these systems and still use mostly Microsoft technologies.
IIS Troubleshooting tools:
- Process Monitor - Finding out about failing file access
- Test-WebSite - PowerShell scripts for testing an IIS web site and suggesting fixes
When I make money it is usually as a .NET developer.
- Travel 20.9k 20.9k 66 gold badges7878 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Server Fault 10.8k 10.8k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Super User 9k 9k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Information Security 310 310 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 159 Why are there no odd Windows process IDs?
- 87 IIS: How to serve a file without extension?
- 78 applicationhost.config file path in IIS 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 and IIS 10?
- 62 How do I access MTP devices on the command line in Windows?
- 54 Can you bring an empty water bottle with you on the plane?
- 43 Long term travel without being wealthy - how is it possible?
- 43 How to set powershell default directory?
- View more network posts →