Give me a lever long enough and a Free OS to set it on, and I can move the world.
I'm working as a sysadmin for fun and profit. In case you would like to contact me: stackexchange [at] riseup [.] net
Member for 4 years, 4 months
16 profile views
Last seen May 24 at 17:08
Top network posts
- 27 Debian: How to run a script on startup without having to write 30 lines of shell script?
- 17 How does HTTPS certificate switching work (like on suche.org)?
- 16 Debian jessie nginx with openssl 1.0.2 to use ALPN rather than NPN
- 13 How to send an email if a systemd service is restarted?
- 11 Can I use Public-Key-Pins with LetsEncrypt?
- 8 DNS issue with Failover IP from Hetzner
- 7 Redirect loop when forcing SSL on Nginx server
- View more network posts →