Developing an automated Forex and Future trading strategy based on Elliott Waves and Fibonacci calculating them in real time by gcc C++17 from rates delivered by the C# NinjaTrader framework, managing the data with PHP/MySql and submitting the orders to the broker through FIX interface written in Java.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
7 profile views
Last seen May 10 '18 at 8:17
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 642 642 22 gold badges77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 281 281 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 246 246 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 243 243 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 17 Conditional use of std::lock_guard
- 14 Eliminating Stack Exchange inconsistency when using thousand separator?
- 13 Access JSON key containing colon and hyphen
- 12 MySQL Update or Rename a Key in JSON
- 11 why explicitly delete the constructor?
- 10 Starting Apache as service quits with SIGWINCH
- 9 samba how to display files with colon in their names?
- View more network posts →