Developing an automated Forex and Future trading strategy based on Elliott Waves and Fibonacci calculating them in real time by gcc C++17 from rates delivered by the C# NinjaTrader framework, managing the data with PHP/MySql and submitting the orders to the broker through FIX interface written in Java.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
7 profile views
Last seen May 10 '18 at 8:17
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 432 432 22 gold badges66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 211 211 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 205 205 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 183 183 11 gold badge11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 Conditional use of std::lock_guard
- 15 Eliminating Stack Exchange inconsistency when using thousand separator?
- 12 Access JSON key containing colon and hyphen
- 10 Starting Apache as service quits with SIGWINCH
- 9 samba how to display files with colon in their names?
- 8 Why gcc complains "declaration of 'foo' shadows a previous call [-Werror=shadow]"
- 8 C++11 standard with CUDA 6.0
- View more network posts →