Developing an automated Forex and Future trading strategy based on Elliott Waves and Fibonacci calculating them in real time by gcc C++17 from rates delivered by the C# NinjaTrader framework, managing the data with PHP/MySql and submitting the orders to the broker through FIX interface written in Java.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
7 profile views
Last seen May 10 '18 at 8:17
Top Network Posts
- 15 Conditional use of std::lock_guard
- 14 Eliminating Stack Exchange inconsistency when using thousand separator?
- 9 Starting Apache as service quits with SIGWINCH
- 8 Set thousands separator for C printf
- 8 Why gcc complains "declaration of 'foo' shadows a previous call [-Werror=shadow]"
- 8 C++11 standard with CUDA 6.0
- 6 same mktime() result for different datetime string
- View more network posts →