Network security administrator.
I strongly believe in fixing it the right way the first time; root cause analysis.
Understanding what the problem is usually will lead you to the answer.
Philadelphia suburbs, PA
Member for 10 years, 10 months
17 profile views
Last seen Oct 31 '18 at 19:16
- Server Fault 4.4k 4.4k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Super User 566 566 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 219 219 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 205 205 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 205 205 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 How do I determine what my DHCP server is?
- 18 Where's the management interface for IISExpress?
- 12 WebDav System Error 67 in Windows XP
- 9 Environment Variables in PATH Not Expanded for non-Admin Command Prompt?
- 7 Group Policy Preferences in Server 2008 R2
- 7 Delete a sub folder with specific name from all sub folders?
- 7 How can I figure out my LDAP connection string?
- View more network posts →