Emojineer-In-Chief, taking a break.
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE, aka sysadmin who knows systems well and programs in multiple languages).
Former Apcera Software Engineer & SRE (founding team). Former Twitter staff-level Operations Engineer. Former Google SRE. Former ISP sysadmin.
- Server Fault 3k 3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 1010 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 754 754 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 490 490 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 209 209 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 How to execute shell script via crontab?
- 38 Why does '/' have an '..' entry?
- 18 Count number of bytes piped from one process to another
- 15 Linux: How to use a file as input and output at the same time?
- 14 Can DNS host records be setup to create wildcard sub-subdomains
- 13 bash script - spawn, send, interact - commands not found error
- 13 Gmail and Live are making all messages from my server as spam
- View more network posts →