I have been programming since 1988, a Java developer since 1997, and a Linux geek since 2003.
Professionally, I oversee the software development efforts of the Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Technologies I know less well but want to learn more about: HTML5, Node.js, Electron, Julia, Docker, Jupyter, Android
Technologies I use and often tolerate: C/C++, MATLAB
Obsolete technologies of which I am fond: QBasic, Pascal, Adobe Flex, Ant, Subversion, Mac OS Classic, MS-DOS and Windows ;-).
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 9 '19 at 15:06
Top network posts
- 159 How to get the path of a running JAR file?
- 71 get rid of POM not found warning for org.eclipse.m2e:lifecycle-mapping
- 24 How do you migrate a Homebrew installation to a new location?
- 23 Does Amazon Alexa use Stack Exchange content, and if so, is it done legally?
- 21 Maven variable for reactor root
- 20 Is there a maven command line option for offline mode?
- 12 Vim indent xml file
- View more network posts →