Austrian software engineer with a focus not only on coding, but also on every single detail of software engineering, equipped with a diversity of promising and useful skills, like deep knowledge in different programming languages and frameworks, hands-on embedded systems, and a thorough DevOps experience. Always interested in the latest cutting-edge technologies, and recently started gaining deep knowledge and experience in the field of machine learning and artificial intelligence. My huge passion for technology motivated me to self-educate myself in these different technical fields, and the vision to the future keeps pulling me to develop myself continuously.
Additionally, a pharmacist holds a doctoral degree (Ph.D.) in pharmacology from the University of Graz in Austria. Besides being a husband to a beautiful doctor, but not a father yet.
To keep myself fit (though in the being time I am not really committed), swimming, table tennis, and cycling are my favorites. Occasionally I like to play some computer or board games.
If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You. – Steve Jobs
- Stack Overflow 9.6k 9.6k 1212 gold badges5959 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Server Fault 409 409 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Game Development 393 393 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 199 199 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Is there a way to combine Docker images into 1 container?
- 89 Where is NuGet.Config file located in Visual Studio project?
- 70 How to run shell script on host from docker container?
- 57 How to use BeginInvoke C#
- 54 Why does partially full RAM cause lag?
- 47 Uploading File using Ajax in Asp.Net Core
- 40 Difference between VOLUME declaration in Dockerfile and -v as docker run parameter
- View more network posts →