George V. Reilly
Software developer living in Seattle and raised in Ireland.
I've done a lot, from web apps to hypervisors, typography and text editors, terminal emulators and TV shows, performance and usability, 3D graphics and assembly language, high-end servers and 8-bit microcomputers, HTTP kernel driver to CSS debugging—though not all at the same time.
Top network posts
- 233 Vim: copy selection to OS X clipboard
- 141 How to create full compressed tar file using Python?
- 64 How can I do a line break (line continuation) in Python?
- 63 What's the best hashing algorithm to use on a stl string when using hash_map?
- 62 How do I check if a list is empty?
- 45 How can I delete a symbolic link?
- 29 copying text from vim to windows
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 28 '12