I have over 30 years experience in all phases of software development and delivery. I have administered a variety of midrange servers, and worked with systems from PCs to Mainframes.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 at 11:48
- Server Fault 25.9k 25.9k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Super User 9.6k 9.6k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 8.2k 8.2k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.9k 5.9k 1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 197 What is a vertical tab?
- 192 What are CLOSE_WAIT and TIME_WAIT states?
- 86 How do you use an identity file with rsync?
- 81 REJECT vs DROP when using iptables
- 57 What are software and hardware interrupts, and how are they processed?
- 48 Why does the system have /etc/sudoers.d? How should I edit it?
- 42 If a person's name is Null then how would it break the database?
- View more network posts →