I have over 30 years experience in all phases of software development and delivery. I have administered a variety of midrange servers, and worked with systems from PCs to Mainframes.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '16 at 5:13
- Server Fault 25.2k 25.2k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Super User 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.9k 7.9k 1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.8k 5.8k 1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 177 What is a vertical tab?
- 177 What are CLOSE_WAIT and TIME_WAIT states?
- 80 How do you use an identity file with rsync?
- 79 REJECT vs DROP when using iptables
- 53 What are software and hardware interrupts, and how are they processed?
- 42 If a person's name is Null then how would it break the database?
- 42 Why does the system have /etc/sudoers.d? How should I edit it?
- View more network posts →