- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 723 723 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 360 360 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 356 356 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 188 188 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 How to find active users in Ubuntu?
- 24 Gnome-terminal tabs: no contrast between active and inactive tabs
- 22 How to satisfy the compiler when only partially implementing an interface with an abstract class?
- 22 Delete or remove all history, commits, and branches from a remote Git repo?
- 18 Send bash -x output to logfile without interupting standard output
- 17 Setting an std::string variable value from gdb?
- 15 How to unmount NFS when server is gone?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 26 '16