If there's anything I hope to be, it's a student. StackOverflow appeals to me in the same way Slashdot once did: it's a constant stream of new terminology I can almost, but not quite, understand. As I acquire mastery in one area, a new item of interest begins inspiring questions and further opportunities to learn.
The majority of questions that I answer, I look up the answers and learn the subject with the asker. This may make my information inexpert on occasion, but it means I always check my work for correctness and often provide references that I used to research.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 6 '19 at 23:26
Top network posts
- 63 In Vim, how to find out what a key combination does
- 35 Node.js installation: openssl not installed
- 30 Regex - Match a Pattern Before a Character
- 28 What is boost::program_options::notify() for?
- 22 Order of carriage return and new line feed
- 20 C Constants
- 20 How can I find all initializations in a text?
- View more network posts →