ASP.NET MVC Developer. Software Architect. And little bit a sysadmin.
I'm looking for a System Administrator that know Windows Server 2008 R2 perfectly, and like to use the most current technology in the day to day work. Please Contact me at stacker25 at period.gmail.com (without the period).
Member for 10 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 '10 at 8:41
- Stack Overflow 13.2k 13.2k 1616 gold badges4141 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Server Fault 781 781 33 gold badges99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 513 513 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 393 393 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Webmasters 361 361 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 414 Microsoft.WebApplication.targets was not found, on the build server. What's your solution?
- 116 Razor comment syntax
- 109 HtmlString vs. MvcHtmlString
- 92 How can I use Web.debug.config in the built-in visual studio debugger server?
- 79 How can I use Web.debug.config in the built-in visual studio debugger server?
- 76 Can you explain the use of sys.sp_addextendedproperty in the following code?
- 70 PHP - print all properties of an object
- View more network posts →