- Unix & Linux 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 673 673 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 370 370 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 171 171 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 231 How to remove all empty directories in a subtree?
- 22 tar: How to create a tar file with arbitrary leading directories w/o 'cd'ing to parent dir
- 13 sssd: Is there a way to force a specific shell for some group members?
- 13 haproxy: how to prepare a server maintenance without kicking app sessions?
- 12 saslauthd authentication error
- 10 How to set `umask` for the entire gnome session?
- 10 salt stack: use state jinja variables in template
- View more network posts →