I currently (5+ years) work for a billing & practice management company in the health care industry. I've been slowly helping them achieve a self sufficient environment by implementing open source operating systems and tools, and developing custom applications and automated processes. Our development stacks extensively involved PHP, Python, Django, C# (winforms), and Sharepoint. Our heterogeneous environment is comprised of Windows and Debian GNU/Linux, Exim, Bind, Active Directory, Exchange, Mysql, Postgresql, MS Sql, various security & encryption tools, and various custom and specialized commercial software packages.
I am interested in doing contract or part-time employment for development, project management, or software engineering & architectural work for companies who can be geographically flexible (which should be anyone in this modern day).
Member for 10 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 '11 at 19:11
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1k 1k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 941 941 11 gold badge66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 587 587 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 342 342 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Why are network interfaces not in /dev like other devices?
- 33 Are there skilled professionals who will supervise unskilled DIY labor?
- 28 Opposite of git cherry-pick?
- 26 Get process name by PID
- 23 If Galaxy-class ships had been developed by 2360, why couldn't they scout for the voyager crew?
- 20 How to remove X bytes from the end of a large file without reading the whole file?
- 18 Why implement a web application as FastCGI rather than a new web server?
- View more network posts →