Microsoft BizApps MVP / MSFT Advocate / Dynamics 365 Ambassador
- MVP Profile
- Community Moderator of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Community Forums
- Winner of Dynamics Community Spotlight
- My Dynamics 365 CRM Community Leaderboard Awards
Serious passion towards Technology viz. Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, MS Azure, CDS, PowerApps, Power Automate & SharePoint.
I love to Design, Code & Deliver. Debug the code if any issues & Optimize the code if not performs well.
My rule of thumb: Follow the Best Practices & Industry standards
My big plus is Analytical skills & Troubleshooting techniques with Strong Architecture knowledge + top techno-functional capability.
"Wear Your Failures as a Badge of Honor" - Sundar Pichai
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - M Gandhi
- Stack Overflow 20.9k 20.9k 1414 gold badges5050 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 727 727 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- SharePoint 361 361 22 gold badges66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 314 314 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 303 303 22 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 What about the community is "toxic" to new users?
- 12 Get optionset text from OData query in CRM web api
- 10 PowerApps Portal vs regular PowerApps
- 9 Create annotation to a contact entity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM by API
- 8 Application Insight Analytics - Query Client Browser and Device
- 8 The project file has been moved renamed or is not on your computer
- 7 How can I resolve "Invalid type. Expected Integer but got Number." for JSON payloads in Power Automate?
- View more network posts →