Top network posts
- 246 Is it ever okay to use lists in a relational database?
- 208 Shell script "for" loop syntax
- 186 Shouldn't unit tests use my own methods?
- 166 If functions have to do null checks before doing the intended behaviour is this bad design?
- 161 Project Manager that wants to lock in time estimate with a signed contract
- 150 Why do ads for s/w engineers always say they "offer a fast-paced environment"?
- 136 Do I still need to hang my food if I have two large dogs?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.