Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 '19 at 8:33
- Physics 111.2k 111.2k 2626 gold badges264264 silver badges543543 bronze badges
- Mathematica 9.1k 9.1k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Academia 6.2k 6.2k 3030 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 391 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 280 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 196 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 182 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 174 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- 166 Have researchers managed to "reverse time"? If so, what does that mean for physics?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 14 '19