I’m a jovial, proactive, test & code, code & test, get things done well, software architect, engineer, code monkey, coder, and distributed systems advocate. I go by the title of “Coder, Messenger, Recon” as it seems to encompass what I do.
…and I’m sure that misses a few things, but I think it gives a good overview of me.
This is a list of links to public repos, open source, or other “code related” efforts I am working on or have worked on.
Want to talk, chit chat, argue, discuss, debate, or otherwise communicate? These are the mediums.
My LinkedIn (Which has all my resume information and a lot more). Want a PDF of my LinkedIn, just click here. Currently I’m pretty busy delivering some sweet immutable infrastructure, actively involved in the community here in Portland, Oregon, writing a ton of polyglot code, and generally staying active. So to save time for you and I when contacting me for a chat about software, technology, jobs, or a related topic, please tweet at me (@adron) with a direct message (you may have to @ me first) the following information:
What is your favorite beer, coffee, or beverage to enjoy in Portland? What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? …and specifically why you’re contacting me related to tech/software/etc. You could phrase it as “I love a Coava Cap in the AM hours and enjoy relaxing along the Portland waterfront after a good ride over the Tillikum Bridge. I’d love to chat with you about… X, got a few?“ and I’ll respond ASAP.
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Server Fault 474 474 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 333 333 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 133 133 55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 Getting an Environment Variable in Terraform configuration?
- 21 How does AWS Beanstalk use NPM when deploying a Nodejs App?
- 21 How do I find the IP address of a virtual machine using VMware Fusion?
- 21 UFW Enable requires y prompt, how to automate with Bash Script?
- 10 When using Joi with Hapi, how does one setup a require on one key but allow any and all other keys?
- 9 "502 Bad Gateway" deploying hapi.js to AWS Beanstalk?
- 7 Adding an folder to a multiple project Visual Studio 2010 Template
- View more network posts →