Quite boring, really. Have faffed about with computers since the mid-80s, have worked as a network engineer, unix sysadmin and (occasionally) developer.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 7 '16 at 15:59
- Stack Overflow 17.5k 17.5k 33 gold badges4747 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5k 5k 1919 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.1k 4.1k 1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.4k 2.4k 1515 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Writing 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 103 Linux: compute a single hash for a given folder & contents?
- 74 Finding anagrams for a given word
- 53 What makes Lisp macros so special?
- 50 Is this simple XOR encrypted communication absolutely secure?
- 41 What does mdev mean in ping(8)?
- 37 Creating a script for a Telnet session?
- 36 Moving servers and IPs will change. Do SSL certificates need to be re-issued and installed?
- View more network posts →