Just another coder. (Programming is fun!)
Currently in HFT (high frequency trading) which makes it fun using C++ to push the limits what can be done on an Intel off-the-shelf chip. And I paid to do it!
My area of expertise shifts according to the job I'm working in: Video (MPEG), Embedded (PIC32, MSP's of various flavors), Full-Stack (Linux, PHP, SQL)
Member for 11 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '15 at 7:53
- Stack Overflow 18.2k 18.2k 88 gold badges6565 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 544 544 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 533 533 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 409 409 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 303 303 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 476 How to find encoding of a file via script on Linux?
- 196 WHERE Clause to find all records in a specific month
- 137 How do I have an enum bound combobox with custom string formatting for enum values?
- 86 Drop MySQL databases matching some wildcard?
- 73 What's the difference between ++$i and $i++ in PHP?
- 46 What is the difference between str==NULL and str=='\0' in C?
- View more network posts →