The desire to attempt the impossible is a key trait of most great programmers.
Oregon, United States
Member for 11 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 1 '15 at 8:39
- Stack Overflow 73.3k 73.3k 6363 gold badges175175 silver badges222222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 578 578 22 gold badges44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 193 193 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 190 190 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 928 Detecting request type in PHP (GET, POST, PUT or DELETE)
- 564 What is polymorphism, what is it for, and how is it used?
- 544 Finding local IP addresses using Python's stdlib
- 464 How to delete the contents of a folder?
- 459 Finding local IP addresses using Python's stdlib
- 431 How do I split a multi-line string into multiple lines?
- 255 How do I access named capturing groups in a .NET Regex?
- View more network posts →