Professional C, asm, Python developer
GitLab, FreeNas admin
Member for 8 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 '16 at 22:42
- Stack Overflow 95.4k 95.4k 2121 gold badges179179 silver badges244244 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 88 gold badges2727 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 989 989 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 875 875 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 540 540 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1635 Is < faster than <=?
- 599 Correct way to try/except using Python requests module?
- 186 The constant cannot be marked static
- 150 How do we change the URL of a working GitLab install?
- 148 filter items in a python dictionary where keys contain a specific string
- 129 Conflict between a Stanford tutorial and GCC
- 129 What is %0|%0 and how does it work?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 19 '17