Infrastructure Engineer. Technical Support Specialist. Community Developer. Passionate about living life, experiencing different cultures, traveling, IT & IT Security, social media, friends, the outdoors and more.
I have a B.A. in Community Development, so have taught myself most of what I know in the IT industry. I'm a server administrator, technical support specialist, I take IT security seriously, and am the founder of Develop CENTS.
Until recently, Develop CENTS provided IT consulting and technical support to small businesses and nonprofit organizations. We also provided (and still do provide) WordPress management, website development and website hosting (you can read more about the recent shift in business model at https://developcents.com/2017/08/02/shifting-business-model/).
I currently work as a Cybersecurity Operations Specialist for Tennessee Valley Authority (as a contractor), but am looking for a new opportunity.
My personal website, including my resume, is at https://davidmartinwhite.com.
- Server Fault 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 463 463 22 gold badges55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 259 259 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 155 155 99 bronze badges
- Information Security 128 128 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 Monitoring URLs with Nagios
- 17 How can I manually run a nagios check from the command line?
- 12 Monitoring URLs with Nagios
- 8 How to enable RBL checking in postfix?
- 7 Ubiquiti Wireless Guest Network VLAN w/ pfSense + Cisco Switch
- 7 Upside Down Ternet
- 7 How do I improve the performance of my Drupal site with a lot of concurrent users?
- View more network posts →