Infrastructure Engineer. Technical Support Specialist. Community Developer. Passionate about living life, experiencing different cultures, traveling, IT & IT Security, social media, friends, the outdoors and more.
I have a B.A. in Community Development, so have taught myself most of what I know in the IT industry. I'm a server administrator, technical support specialist, I take IT security seriously, and am the founder of Develop CENTS.
Until recently, Develop CENTS provided IT consulting and technical support to small businesses and nonprofit organizations. We also provided (and still do provide) WordPress management, website development and website hosting (you can read more about the recent shift in business model at https://developcents.com/2017/08/02/shifting-business-model/).
I currently work as a Cybersecurity Operations Specialist for Tennessee Valley Authority (as a contractor), but am looking for a new opportunity.
My personal website, including my resume, is at https://davidmartinwhite.com.
- Server Fault 2.9k 2.9k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 543 543 22 gold badges55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 304 304 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 155 155 99 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 143 143 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 Monitoring URLs with Nagios
- 18 How can I manually run a nagios check from the command line?
- 12 Monitoring URLs with Nagios
- 8 How to enable RBL checking in postfix?
- 7 Upside Down Ternet
- 7 Enabling Bayesian filter with amavisd-new + Spamassassin
- 7 Ubiquiti Wireless Guest Network VLAN w/ pfSense + Cisco Switch
- View more network posts →