Control Systems Engineer.
Most people want to stick their head in the sand and ignore problems, in an effort to avoid conflict. I refuse to be that passive person. Problems are there to be fixed, which means that first they have to identified. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
Member for 11 years, 11 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 '15 at 15:50
- Meta Stack Exchange 81.9k 81.9k 1818 gold badges183183 silver badges302302 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 21.3k 21.3k 2929 gold badges106106 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Super User 8.3k 8.3k 99 gold badges4646 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Web Applications 4.3k 4.3k 1212 gold badges3434 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4.2k 4.2k 2626 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 316 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 312 Tab for questions that are labeled with favorite tags
- 307 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 192 How do I expand all columns in Excel spreadsheet?
- 153 How do you get a list of all starting services?
- 141 How to modify a URL to get a Google cached version of page?
- 122 Deleted Meta Questions Archive
- View more network posts →