All original source snippets I post on stackoverflow.com, and other sites in the StackExchange network, are dedicated to the public domain. If you do find value in my answers, I would very much appreciate an attribution and acknowledgement where possible.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '14 at 21:57
Top network posts
- 205 Verify a method call using Moq
- 120 How to determine if a number is a prime with regex?
- 114 Regex for string contains?
- 108 What to do Regular expression pattern doesn't match anywhere in string?
- 102 How can I run a celery periodic task from the shell manually?
- 98 Why is '+' not understood by Python sets?
- 90 Base Class Doesn't Contain Parameterless Constructor?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14