I'm a guy that does things with computers.
I work mainly with Linux, my experience with Windows involves mainly "clicking a few buttons until magic happens" I currently work as a Security Consultant and not a sysadmin but I do play around with stuff in my spare time.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '12 at 4:02
Top network posts
- 148 How to force or redirect to SSL in nginx?
- 15 IPtables block port 8080 but not for localhost
- 14 How safe are Unattended Upgrades/Automatic Updates for Ubuntu
- 8 Is it good practice to remove the password from a ssl cert?
- 7 Block SSH tunneling to IP, allow only for certain users
- 7 Duplicating Linux Installs on Multiple Servers
- 7 what is going on with ssh
- View more network posts →