Happy hacker in C, Icon, Haskell, Lua, ML, Modula-3, Scheme, and others. Favorite language: whatever I'm using at the moment.
Good ways to get in contact include Skype chat to norman-ramsey or (less reliable) AIM to norman62ramsey
- Stack Overflow 167.8k 167.8k 5454 gold badges325325 silver badges507507 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 761 761 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 585 585 11 gold badge44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 471 What is the difference between a strongly typed language and a statically typed language?
- 436 Runtime vs Compile time
- 365 Is it faster to count down than it is to count up?
- 286 What's the best way to send a signal to all members of a process group?
- 262 In Functional Programming, what is a functor?
- 252 Environment variable substitution in sed
- 198 Static/Dynamic vs Strong/Weak
- View more network posts →