I'm an IT Security professional based in Scotland. I've been in IT Security for over 17 years now, with the last 12 focusing on penetration testing/ethical hacking. These days I mainly do application and container security.
Currently a principal consultant with a large provider of security testing services.
Any opinions expressed here are purely my own and not necessarily those of my employer.
Keybase key at https://keybase.io/raesene
Top network posts
- 253 Consequences of the WPA2 KRACK attack
- 244 How is the "WannaCry" Malware spreading and how should users defend themselves from it?
- 148 When choosing a numeric PIN, does it help or hurt to make each digit unique?
- 144 Is it acceptable that a skilled professional pentester deletes or modifies sensitive data in production unintentionally during a pentest?
- 127 I can't access websites that use HTTPS, instead getting the message "your connection is not private"!
- 107 How hard should I try to prevent a user from XSSing themselves?
- 88 How to securely hash passwords?
- View more network posts →