I'm an IT Security professional based in Scotland. I've been in IT Security for over 17 years now, with the last 12 focusing on penetration testing/ethical hacking. These days I mainly do application and container security.
Currently a principal consultant with a large provider of security testing services.
Any opinions expressed here are purely my own and not necessarily those of my employer.
Keybase key at https://keybase.io/raesene
- Information Security 54k 54k 1414 gold badges118118 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 604 604 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 556 556 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 523 523 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 349 349 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 255 Consequences of the WPA2 KRACK attack
- 246 How is the "WannaCry" Malware spreading and how should users defend themselves from it?
- 148 When choosing a numeric PIN, does it help or hurt to make each digit unique?
- 145 Is it acceptable that a skilled professional pentester deletes or modifies sensitive data in production unintentionally during a pentest?
- 127 I can't access websites that use HTTPS, instead getting the message "your connection is not private"!
- 107 How hard should I try to prevent a user from XSSing themselves?
- 88 How to securely hash passwords?
- View more network posts →