- Stack Overflow 22.3k 22.3k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.5k 2.5k 1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2k 2k 99 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 583 Add line break to 'git commit -m' from the command line
- 86 What other problems does hot desking solve?
- 81 Tar archiving that takes input from a list of files
- 81 Addition with 'sed'
- 73 GNU make yields "commands commence before first target" error
- 65 How should I react when a co-worker says his 3000 line method is optimized? Should I report it to my boss?
- 36 GNU GCC (g++): Why does it generate multiple dtors?
- View more network posts →