I started out as a Systems Administrator working with Solaris, Windows NT, Linux and xBSD systems in the late 90′s. I quickly realized that my best days involved software developers asking for something – figuring out how to build a web cluster was much more interesting than fixing printers and blackberries. This got me more interested in what we’d call Operations or DevOps today.
- Author of ServiceStack 4 Cookbook
- ThoughtWorks Principal Consultant and Software Developer
- Microsoft MVP for ASP.NET and IIS
- Blogger and Technical Author
- Toronto Technology Community Member
Member for 10 years
2 profile views
Last seen May 15 '17 at 0:18
Top network posts
- 67 Check First vs Exception Handling?
- 39 Avoiding "Smart Guy" Syndrome on Team Projects
- 22 How to protect against CSRF by default in ASP.NET MVC 4?
- 18 Is it better to waterproof a basement from the outside or the inside?
- 14 When would you use MPLS?
- 13 Recommend an intrusion detection system (IDS/IPS), and are they worth it?
- 12 Should I swap from WCF to NserviceBus
- View more network posts →