We've got all sorts of names for ourselves these days: sysadmins, engineers, operations, devops, appops, hiphops. I'm just a guy who likes to solve problems (usually to do with computers), and work with and build teams who want to do the same.
Top network posts
- 51 associate name with ip for ssh?
- 39 How do I get SELinux to allow Apache and Samba on the same folder?
- 27 What firewall ports do I need to open when using FTPS?
- 16 Best Linux for hosting a server
- 10 Any way to reduce bind9 memory footprint?
- 10 How to use a heredoc inside a bash function?
- 6 How does virtualization improve server utilization?
- View more network posts →