I am a consultant with a Ph.D. in Economics, and a passion for programming. I picked up my first language, Z-80 assembly, more than three decades ago. Since then, I have worked with a variety of programming languages, among others, such as APL, C, Pascal, Fortran, C++, Java, Scala, Python, Ruby, and Perl.
All original source code I post on Stackoverflow and other Stackexchange sites is Copyright 2010–2018 © A. Sinan Unur, and dual-licensed under the MIT License.
- Stack Overflow 108.4k 108.4k 1515 gold badges176176 silver badges314314 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Politics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 901 901 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 263 How to deal with page breaks when printing a large HTML table
- 246 Why do people write the #!/usr/bin/env python shebang on the first line of a Python script?
- 227 How to expire a cookie in 30 minutes using jQuery?
- 167 How do I compare two strings in Perl?
- 125 Why do you specify the size when using malloc in C?
- 116 How to draw a dotted line with css?
- 89 How do I quit from Vi?
- View more network posts →