I am a consultant with a Ph.D. in Economics, and a passion for programming. I picked up my first language, Z-80 assembly, more than three decades ago. Since then, I have worked with a variety of programming languages, among others, such as APL, C, Pascal, Fortran, C++, Java, Scala, Python, Ruby, and Perl.
All original source code I post on Stackoverflow and other Stackexchange sites is Copyright 2010–2018 © A. Sinan Unur, and dual-licensed under the MIT License.
Top Network Posts
- 249 How to deal with page breaks when printing a large HTML table
- 232 Why do people write the #!/usr/bin/env python shebang on the first line of a Python script?
- 223 How to expire a cookie in 30 minutes using jQuery?
- 157 How do I compare two strings in Perl?
- 125 Why do you specify the size when using malloc in C?
- 109 How to draw a dotted line with css?
- 82 How do I quit from Vi?
- View more network posts →