Currently a Site Reliability Engineer at Take 2 Interactive.
Formerly a Site Reliability Engineer for the Stack Exchange network.
Prior to my work for Stack Exchange I worked for a small software developer in Sydney, Australia.
- Server Fault 67.7k 67.7k 3131 gold badges173173 silver badges251251 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.1k 10.1k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Super User 6.2k 6.2k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Webmasters 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 889 Our security auditor is an idiot. How do I give him the information he wants?
- 322 Is it bad to redirect http to https?
- 250 Column 80 - Plain Text optimised Stack Exchange
- 204 What are the different widely used RAID levels and when should I consider them?
- 155 Should servers be turned off at night?
- 130 Eeeeek - what happened to my @ salutation?
- 130 How do you do load testing and capacity planning for web sites?
- View more network posts →