As of 2015-09-21, I am a Site Reliability Engineer for the Stack Exchange network in the New York office.
Prior to my work for Stack Exchange I worked for a small software developer in Sydney, Australia.
Top Network Posts
- 818 Our security auditor is an idiot. How do I give him the information he wants?
- 309 Is it bad to redirect http to https?
- 247 Column 80 - Plain Text optimised Stack Exchange
- 190 What are the different widely used RAID levels and when should I consider them?
- 153 Should servers be turned off at night?
- 123 Eeeeek - what happened to my @ salutation?
- 122 How do you do load testing and capacity planning for web sites?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (64)
39 Mod hammering - to do or not to do Nov 20 '14
32 What should we do with questions about Vagrant? Sep 23 '15
25 Sick of “unprofessional” questions Nov 22 '10
24 Stop sending things to SuperUser to die!! Jul 26 '10
22 Too much focus on Stack Overflow? Aug 17 '09
22 Do we need a 2013 Election? Jan 11 '13
22 New User wizard Sep 3 '13
22 Why SF is failing - the dismal future of ServerFault Aug 13 '13