As of 2015-09-21, I am a Site Reliability Engineer for the Stack Exchange network in the New York office.
Prior to my work for Stack Exchange I worked for a small software developer in Sydney, Australia.
- Server Fault♦ 66.4k 66.4k 3030 gold badges168168 silver badges250250 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10k 10k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Super User 6k 6k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Webmasters 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 855 Our security auditor is an idiot. How do I give him the information he wants?
- 318 Is it bad to redirect http to https?
- 249 Column 80 - Plain Text optimised Stack Exchange
- 199 What are the different widely used RAID levels and when should I consider them?
- 154 Should servers be turned off at night?
- 128 How do you do load testing and capacity planning for web sites?
- 128 Eeeeek - what happened to my @ salutation?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (65)
38 Mod hammering - to do or not to do Nov 20 '14
32 What should we do with questions about Vagrant? Sep 23 '15
24 Stop sending things to SuperUser to die!! Jul 26 '10
24 Sick of “unprofessional” questions Nov 22 '10
23 Why SF is failing - the dismal future of ServerFault Aug 13 '13
22 Too much focus on Stack Overflow? Aug 17 '09
22 Do we need a 2013 Election? Jan 11 '13
22 New User wizard Sep 3 '13