Currently a Site Reliability Engineer at Take 2 Interactive.
Formerly a Site Reliability Engineer for the Stack Exchange network.
Prior to my work for Stack Exchange I worked for a small software developer in Sydney, Australia.
- Server Fault 67.3k 67.3k 3030 gold badges170170 silver badges251251 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10k 10k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Super User 6.1k 6.1k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Webmasters 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 872 Our security auditor is an idiot. How do I give him the information he wants?
- 320 Is it bad to redirect http to https?
- 250 Column 80 - Plain Text optimised Stack Exchange
- 201 What are the different widely used RAID levels and when should I consider them?
- 155 Should servers be turned off at night?
- 128 Eeeeek - what happened to my @ salutation?
- 128 How do you do load testing and capacity planning for web sites?
- View more network posts →