Member for 11 years, 7 months
Last seen more than 6 years ago
Hi, I'm Phil Dennis-Jordan.
I'm interested in the following:
- OS X and Linux kernel/driver development. I seem to spend most of my programming time working on OS X kexts.
- Game engine/tech programming. I'm credited on a few Nintendo DS/DSi games and a Wii game, mainly for engine and tools work. I've played some more minor roles on indie games.
- Concurrent/parallel systems - multithreading, event-driven I/O, GPU programming.
- Networking - protocols, clients and servers.
- Various software reverse engineering. Mostly Apple stuff these days.
I'm one half of a partnership available for projects involving any of the above, or anything else that seems interesting. References by prior clients can be arranged on request.
AutobiographerAug 11, 2016
This user hasn’t posted yet.