Hi, I'm Phil Dennis-Jordan.
I'm interested in the following:
- OS X and Linux kernel/driver development. I seem to spend most of my programming time working on OS X kexts.
- Game engine/tech programming. I'm credited on a few Nintendo DS/DSi games and a Wii game, mainly for engine and tools work. I've played some more minor roles on indie games.
- Concurrent/parallel systems - multithreading, event-driven I/O, GPU programming.
- Networking - protocols, clients and servers.
- Various software reverse engineering. Mostly Apple stuff these days.
I'm one half of a partnership available for projects involving any of the above, or anything else that seems interesting. References by prior clients can be arranged on request.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 11 '16 at 11:01
- Stack Overflow 14.7k 14.7k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 232 232 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 33 bronze badges
- Game Development 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Github: readonly access to a private repo
- 65 vector::at vs. vector::operator
- 31 How to fix broken EFI partition?
- 22 How does operator chaining happen in C++?
- 20 Can't ever remove partition?
- 18 Create new partition in unallocated space with diskutil
- 18 Is it possible to install and boot Windows on a Thunderbolt drive?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 11 '16