Recently joined Opencast Software.
Previously at Orange Bus and before that at DXC (ex-HPE) and (for a short time) system/network administration team at Nomad Digital.
Before that (for a much longer time) lead and worked in infrastructure teams in UK universities (Edinburgh and Newcastle).
I come from a Unix background so have a habit of expecting everything to work like that. Long experience of running mail systems (and all the underlying systems which support them).
I've got a particular interest in monitoring and service resilience.
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Member for 10 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 '19 at 12:42
Top network posts
- 36 How can I get user name by user ID?
- 21 How might I cancel scheduled downtime on Nagios
- 15 Why don't random numbers in AWK change after the first run?
- 11 docker - no crontab for root
- 10 How do I find out if a uid exists?
- 10 Yum: How to show "Command Line" column in "Yum history list all" output?
- 8 How to Upgrade to PHP 5.5 on Windows Server 2008
- View more network posts →