I am a highly experienced lead software engineer, architect and proponent of clean coding. Currently, I am helping to disrupt the banking sector building high quality services and APIs. Over the past year, I have co-founded a local .Net developer meetup based in Bournemouth, contributed to various open source projects and investigated building my own programming language for educational purposes.
Outside of work, I have a passion for improving myself physically and mentally. Physically, I enjoy climbing mountains or hiking through various cities in the world. I always aim to improve my mentally by reading personal development & leadership books or through public speaking engagements.
- Database Administrators 4.1k 4.1k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Code Review 740 740 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 297 297 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 293 293 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 181 When should a primary key be declared non-clustered?
- 46 Adding parameters to IDbCommand
- 35 DELETE vs TRUNCATE
- 24 Is select * still a big no-no on SQL Server 2012?
- 22 Safely moving and creating new tempdb files
- 18 SQL Server Join/where processing order
- 16 C++ abstract base class constructors/destructors - general correctness
- View more network posts →