I have been in the IT industry since 1995. I've had my hand in a variety of technologies as a developer, infrastructure specialist, and systems architect. Some of these include (but are not limited to):
- IIS, Apache
- SharePoint (2003, 2007, and 2010)
- SQL Server
- ColdFusion, Classic ASP, PHP
- F5 Load Balancers
- Visual Basic
- ASP.Net (C#)
- Mainframe technologies (COBOL, DB2, CICS) ...trying to forget these
I could go on...
I do not declare myself to be an authoritative expert on any of these and I don't carry any fancy certifications. I like finding ways to use technology to solve problems. Over the years I have used much from the open community. I am participating on the StackExchange sites as a way to give back to the community and to share many aspects of things I have learned over the years.
Member for 10 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 22 '15 at 12:21
Top network posts
- 10 What does Virtual Bytes mean in Worker Processes pane in IIS7.5 Manager?
- 9 Only allow GET request with htaccess?
- 8 IIS7 and HTTP status code handling
- 7 IIS Web gardens and performance
- 7 how to write stsadm -deploysolution correctly? sharepoint webpart deploying
- 6 Sharepoint 2010 search cannot crawl mediawiki site
- 6 Recover Domain from Failed Company
- View more network posts →